In C programming, I can do [[ inside a function to go to the begining of the
function (actually to the begining { ). Is there any clever way to extend
this to fortran 90 programming as well?

In fortran90 programs, the equivalent of C's functions are of the form

subroutine name
end subroutine name

function name
end function name

The main obstacle is that there are no {, } which start and end the functions
as in C. In this case, how can I go from the middle of a function to the
start of a function? Similarly, how can I go from the middle of a function to
the end of the function, jump between functions etc.?

thanks
raju

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar