>  Do I need always type a char then <BS>?
>  Is there a better solution? I wander whether the vim option can do
>  this automatically.

A better solution to what problem?  If vim automatically indents
properly when you add a new line, what difference does it make
whether it leaves leading spaces in that line you left or not?

If you want to leave a blank line and add properly indented text to
it later, you can resume editing that line by typing S which should
automatically move your cursor to the proper indentation.

Regards,
Gary

What I need is to always keep the auto-indented spaces.  So next time
I can start to insert from the spaced cursor.

The typing S is a reasonable way although I really want to know how to
change indent-deleting behavior for a empty line in vim.

Best Regards,
sun