Hello!

I seem to be having some difficulty in using tag files for a C project. I've done some searching on the maillist with no progress. I'm working under Win32, and here's what I have in my _vimrc

set tags+=c:\Projects\some_folder_name_here\tags

When I explore to a folder deeper into the tree (e.g. c:\Projects\some_folder_name_here\some_other\something.c) and try to jump to a tag, it complains that no tag file was found - and hence no tags.

However, if I 'cd' into the c:\Projects\some_folder_name_here\ , and then 'e' the file from that directory, I can properly jump to the tag. Some of this source code is deeply nested in folders, so this becomes a bit of a nuisance to do.

When I print tags by :set tags , it prints out the correct paths (the defaults) and my additional path seperated by commas.

Thanks for your time in advance,

- Eric