Hello,

This is a known bug. It appears when you edit a new cpp file without
saving it before running a completion. Just save the file before. It
will be fixed for the next release.

Best regards,

Vissale

2007/5/19, madiyaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello,

I installed this add-on as per the instructions in the help file. However,
after building the tags database when I do a this-> it says:

Omnicomplete: Pattern not found:

When I do a object. (dot) I get this:

Error detected while processing function
omni#cpp#complete#Main..omni#cpp#namespaces#GetCo
ntexts..omni#cpp#namespaces#GetUsingNamespaces..omni#cpp#namespaces#GetListFromCurrentBuff
er..<SNR>38_GetAllUsingNamespaceMapFromCurrentBuffer:
line    7:
E713: Cannot use empty key for Dictionary

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? I'm sure it's something really
elementary...