Sebastian Menge wrote:
Am Montag, den 28.05.2007, 16:18 +0200 schrieb A.J.Mechelynck:
This is where my redirect suggestion comes into play (assuming wiki software

I took your advice silently. Your suggestion is already in the script.

Sebastian.

well, sorry I didn't look at the script, but it seemed to solve John's
objection.

Interpreter, n.:
        One who enables two persons of different languages to
understand each other by repeating to each what it would have been to
the interpreter's advantage for the other to have said.