On Tue, May 29, 2007 9:53 am, Tom Purl wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2007 8:45 am, Yakov Lerner wrote:
>> On 5/29/07, Sebastian Menge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> Access the first beta here: http://tinyurl.com/34kfj5
>>
>> Where can I see the "recently posted"/"by recency" view ?
>> In other words, what's used for RSS ?
>
> I don't think that Mediawiki has this feature by default.
> Traditionally, I think you're supposed to explicitly "watch" a page and
> then you need to manually check your "watched pages" list.  It's not the
> most efficient process in the world I know, but that's the way it's done
> most of the time.

Wait, here's a better answer.  It looks like both wikia and wikibooks
offers an rss feed of the "recent changes" page.  Since we have our own
wiki instance on wikia, the recent changes page on has vim-related
changes.  On the wikibooks page, it appears that every single change to
en.wikibooks.org is recorded on that page.  This may be something to
think about when we eventually choose our wiki host.