Marc Chantreux wrote:

> After reading
> http://www.run.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~martin/resources/kung-f00.html
> I now use anonymous arrays in C. This is an exemple of use:
>
>      result = ldap_search_s( ld
>              , "dc=u-strasbg,dc=fr"
>              , LDAP_SCOPE_ONELEVEL
>              , NULL
>              , (char *[]){ "objectClass","dc", NULL }
>              , 0
>              , &msg
>      );
>
> Unfortunatly, the { of the array and all the following { and } are
> marked as cErrInParen and i'm not skilled enougth to fix the problem. So
> i'm sorry to just report it.

The normal C syntax uses highlighting of { and } inside () to indicate a
missing ).  There is no other way to show this common mistake.

If you really use { and } inside () you can disable the highlighting
with this line in your vimrc file:

        let c_no_curly_error = 1

142. You dream about creating the world's greatest web site.