Hello,

I'm just beginning a semi-automated test suite -- I expect that that
will help enormously sometime in the misty future.  I'll be going
through the commands and trying to build the tests, checking netrw as I
go.  However, for now:

Please test netrw v126g!  Its available via my website:
http://mysite.verizon.net/astronaut/vim/index.html#NETRW

Bram would like netrw released so he can release vim 7.2b and I'm going
to be gone for two weeks starting next week (and will be nowhere near
electricity let alone a computer).  The changes have been to put
fnameescape()s and shellescape()s in where appropriate -- so you'll need
vim 7.2a with patches 1-13 (its up to #16 as of this writing).

I'm planning on releasing netrw to Bram at the end of this week.

Thank you for helping,
Chip Campbell