On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 19:42, Christian Brabandt <cbli...@256bit.org> wrote:

> On Di, 25 Mai 2010, Nikolai Weibull wrote:

>> > I think this is a bit harsh.
>>
>> And I think persistent undo is a lot problematic and only a bit useful.
>
> And now what?

What?

> As I said, nobody forces you to use vim 7.3.

And no one forced you to defend this feature.  Why does everyone have
to come in and say basically the same thing in response to my opinion?
 It’s not like I’m suggesting that it be removed.

I’m just stating the claim that what you really want is real version
control, not a half-assed form of it.