I updated patch: https://gist.github.com/754070

I checked two compilers and two ruby runtimes. I've sure that both is
working for gems with this patch.

ruby187 and gvim.exe(msvc): working complete
ruby187 and vim.exe(msvc): working complete
ruby192 and gvim.exe(msvc): working complete
ruby192 and vim.exe(msvc): working complete

ruby187 and gvim.exe(mingw): working complete
ruby187 and vim.exe(mingw): working complete
ruby192 and gvim.exe(mingw): working complete
ruby192 and vim.exe(mingw): working complete

test case:
  :ruby require 'rubygems'

It seems whole ok to me.
Bram, Please check and include.