Hi Bram!

On Mi, 31 Jul 2013, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> [Christian, for some reason quoted long lines are wrapped badly]

Yeah, Squirrelmail messed it up. I usually reformat mails using Vim (of
course! ;)), but forgot this time.

[adjust Vim windows, when vim is resized and 'equalalways' is set]
> > One more patch.

> I don't think this should be the default behavior.  We could add another
> option, or make the autocommand simpler.

Well, for what it's worth, I am always annoyed, that resizing the main
Vim Window, messes up my carefully adjusted different windows and it
feels logically, that when 'ea' is set, it should be respected, even
when resizing Vim.

It doesn't actually sound right to have yet another option, that only
applies when a different option is set and additionally Vim is resized.
Perhaps make 'ead' accept several option values and include a new value
'resize'? (not sure, how complex that change would be)

What exactly do you mean, by making the autocommand simpler?

regards,
Christian
--
Wie man sein Kind nicht nennen sollte: