> Regarding a more typical logo+slogan design, I came up with
> stuff like "Vimpressive", "Vi! Vi Vi! The Editor of the
> Beast!"[1] or "Vini, Vidi, Vici"[2], but I'm sure you vim
> hackers can do better.

My long-standing [but never voiced] vim-shirt would involve
simply having "vi" or "vim" (or the Vim logo) on the front center
chest (left-breast-pocket-area if the using the logo) and ":wq!"
on the back in a mono-spaced font, maybe in terminal-green.
Perhaps even with visible magnified scan-line appearance in the
font. :)

Of the linked mock-up shirts, I prefer the monochrome cheat-sheet
one.  However, it has rather fine detail that is likely to
ablate.  It might have to be rejiggered with a larger font
(reducing the content correspondingly) to keep it legible after
the first washing.  The other cheat-sheet is multi-colored and
likely more expensive.  The Vimi, Vidi, Vici shirt is amusing,
but it doesn't feel like it would have staying power (IMHO).

The cheat-sheet shirt is certainly more practical for beginning
vimmers, but I lean more towards a subtle approach.

Granted, with the demand suggested, having two designs
(especially when one is fairly simple) may be viable.

-tim