Hi list,

I ordered logic express after the great podcast from Geo on garage band and
concurrent research on logix's accessibility.

I have a VCi100 vestac DJ controller and saw that logic express has a fuller
midi learn feature than GB. Has anyone tried to assign jogwheels to scrubbing
through audio in the timeline? I would assign two buttons for previous and next
x millisecond or beat or measure (ok that makes a total of 6 but my vci has
them). i think this could be an awesome way to cut and slash beats as well as
drape melodies with accompaniments of the highest techno order.

Is logic express good with DJ stuff or is it limited to synths and composition?

Best regards, and can't wait to install my copy

Yuma DX®

"Light has no value without darkness"

blog: http://www.theblindsamurai.com
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/triple7