--- Jeff Garrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

I think he's wanting to put subfolders in the Launcher
but it displays all the aliases in one window as if
they're not in folders.

=====
"The earth swarms with inhabitants. Why then should nature,
which is fruitful to an excess here, be so very barren in
the rest of the planets?" Bernard de Fontenelle, 1686
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My ICQ# 16024947