Who all here uses RAM Charger?
OK, how many RAM Charger users also own a non
Vintage Mac with OS 8.5 through 9.1?

Of course you know that using RAM Charger on
OS 8.5 or 8.6 is a bit "iffy" and it doesn't
work on 9.x.

Sooo, now that work on the "classic" Mac OS has been
terminated (supposedly) Apple won't be dinking
with the OS bits that gave RAM Charger fits with
OS 8.5 and up. Makes me wonder if it was deliberate
sabotage by Apple because they couldn't/wouldn't
come up with better memory management and hated
being shown up? ;) IMHO, Apple shoulda bought out
Jump Dev. or licensed their technology to improve
the Mac for all Mac users. (But nooo, just like
several other bits they left it to the aftermarket
to do it better.)

How about we start e-mailing Jump Development asking
for one more update to RAM Charger? I'm sure there
are plenty more enhancements possible for 68k and
PowerMacs in the area of memory management! Maybe
they can even "tame" Netscape. :)

=====
"The earth swarms with inhabitants. Why then should nature,
which is fruitful to an excess here, be so very barren in
the rest of the planets?" Bernard de Fontenelle, 1686
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My ICQ# 16024947