--- David Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Regarding Pagmaker 6.5, it crasher quite frequently
> on it's on. I beginning
> to wonder if I should have stayed with my old friend
> Pagemaker 6.0. PM 6.5
> crashed this morning as I was attempting to run
> Outlook Express.
> David

Its always so much fun to have your Mac say...

"Umm, this application just quit itself and I don't
know why, maybe I do but it would just confuse you
if I told you. Why don't you try running it again and
see if it does that again?
Woops! It quit itself again. Have another go-round?
Hey! Look at that, its running!"

I'm still trying to find out what a -671 error is.

=====
"The earth swarms with inhabitants. Why then should nature,
which is fruitful to an excess here, be so very barren in
the rest of the planets?" Bernard de Fontenelle, 1686
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My ICQ# 16024947