--- Jim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My estimation is that yes, it's a very bad infection
> this time.  I've
> received about a dozen copies of it in the past
> couple days.
> Fortunately I drive a Mac...

That's why I use Yahoo mail for mailing lists. Ain't
gonna get no viri that way. For my normal mail I
use Netscape. No version of Outlook on any of my PC
boxes, no Windows Scripting Host either. WSH was
the MS answer to AppleScript, unfortunately the only
people who use WSH are the virus creators. :P

Is Outlook 5.0.2 for Mac AppleScriptable? If so I'll
bet an enterprising cracker could do the same junk
to Macs.

=====
"The earth swarms with inhabitants. Why then should nature,
which is fruitful to an excess here, be so very barren in
the rest of the planets?" Bernard de Fontenelle, 1686
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My ICQ# 16024947