--- Cameron Kaiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > > Anyone know of a program that burns GD-ROMs (no,
> > > that's not a typo) on the
> > > Mac, like DiskJuggler does on the PC? I want to
> burn
> > > NetBSD/dreamcast onto
> > > a CD to play with it, but the bootable CD image
> is
> > > not iso9660. (For
> > > info on NetBSD/dreamcast, see
> > > http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/dreamcast/ .)
> >
> > Dunno about for Mac, but Nero Burning ROM for Win
>
> That's the problem -- I don't own a Windows system.
> Closest I come is
> two DOS boxes I use for R&D and old DOS games.

OK, how about Linux on a Mac? There is a set of
CD-R apps that have been ported to lots of platforms.
They're command line only. Look up CDRECORD. I had
to use them in a DOS box under Win95 (they're win32
command line apps) to create a custom, bootable,
Win2K .iso image file. The actual recording bombed
out partway through but I didn't care cuz I just
needed the image file. I've heard of people burning
a CD from within Basilisk II using Toast on a PC
but I haven't heard of anyone burning a CD from Win9x
running on SoftPC or VirtualPC. Might give that a
try. :) (IIRC, both those emulators will run Linux.)

=====
"The earth swarms with inhabitants. Why then should nature,
which is fruitful to an excess here, be so very barren in
the rest of the planets?" Bernard de Fontenelle, 1686
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My ICQ# 16024947