--- Steve Moody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>      Is there a list of new features for each new
> release of Mac OS?
> If I wanted to know what version was first to have
> the clock on the
> menu bar or the first to have the menus stay open
> without holding the
> mouse, where would I look?

Wasn't 7.5 the first with the menubar clock? Apple
licensed a stripped down version of SuperClock! and
around the same time also licensed a stripped down
version of Extentions Manager.

Mac OS 8.1 was the first with "sticky" menus.
(But Windows had them before that.)
P.S. The Basilisk II Mac emulator can give
sticky menus to any version of System or Mac OS
it runs.

=====
"The earth swarms with inhabitants. Why then should nature,
which is fruitful to an excess here, be so very barren in
the rest of the planets?" Bernard de Fontenelle, 1686
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My ICQ# 16024947