I'll allow this OT, after all you don't trash yourself and your car
every working day, unless you are a bad NASCAR driver ;). I'm glad it
was only a broken nose and, as for the RV, I have to say we get the same
problem here in the UK (although they are never quite that size) with
old retired people buying huge RVs and proceeding to drive them like a
moron.

I'm glad it was only your nose you broke and your family is OK. Your a
very lucky guy.

BTW don't go mad on this tread guys or I'll have to curtail it by hand,
thanks.

--

Mark Benson

Vintage Macs List Nanny
aka
        silicon_valley_pirate_uk (Yahoo! Messenger)
        SilValleyPirate (AOL Instant Messenger)
Visit Flat Pack Macs Online at:
<http://fpm.gotdns.com>
Macintosh LC central