I have a new challenge for you networking gurus. I have IPNetShareX (a
front for the NATD and ROUTED services) running on my iBook, the only
machine I have with a Modem, sharing my internet connection. At the
moment however I have to change all my Macs over to different TCP/IP
settings to use the internet, losing all the DNS, DHCP and HTTP services
I have setup on my network. I would like to know if, using IPNetRouter,
I can route the internet that is already routed from my iBook out to all
the machines on my network using the existing DNS (MacDNS) and routing
(IPNR) services to stop me having to change all my settings over
everytime i want to use my Quadra on the Internet and without having to
have 2 ethernet cards as it's currently running on an LCIII. This is
going to be more of an issue when I get my 7300 as I really will need
the internet on that machine, more than my iBook.

--

Mark Benson

Vintage Macs List Nanny
aka
        silicon_valley_pirate_uk (Yahoo! Messenger)
        SilValleyPirate (AOL Instant Messenger)
Visit Flat Pack Macs Online at:
<http://fpm.gotdns.com>
Macintosh LC central