I'm not sure I was being very clear.  My intent is to minimize hard
drive access and speed the serving of Web pages by storing them in a
RAM disk.  But because my IIci runs headless, I'll need a way to
periodically update the Web pages in the RAM disk from another computer
on my network.

Thank you and the pickle for your help!

Rob