An LC or an LCII makes a great little headless server.  To get around the
need for a monitor to boot, I made a small "flat-bottomed U-shaped" jumper
out of a paperclip, just large enough to short pins #7 and #10 on the
monitor connector.  That makes it think a 640x480 display is attached.

I don't know how ASCII-art will look on your system
but it sorta looks like this:     |___|

I tried this but it I can't get it to work. Maybe I've got the wrong pins #7 and #10. Am I counting them the wrong way?

Marten

-- Vintage Macs list nanny