I would like to try and upgrade the memory to the maximum of 128Mb, what
sort of memory should I be looking for?

You need 80ns 30-Pin ram in groups of four. So if you want the full 128mb you will need to get 8x 16Mb 30-Pin simms...it would be cheaper and far easier to buy a powermac.

I have also read that I can get the most out of my machine if I add an
internal NUBUS video card, again, I might as well look out for "the top of
the range" card for my machine - so what card should I be looking for?

The bottom of the case is missing the 4 rubber feet, I don't want to damage
the case leaving it on the desk so I was wondering if anyone knows where I
can get these from in the UK? Actually, if anyone on this list has any of
the parts mentioned above and are willing to sell them in the UK, please
contact me off-list so we can arrange a deal!

Talk to phil, (i will give you his email address off list) he had a IIci and my old broken one too, i dunno if he's thrown out the cases with the rubber feet yet. He does have the 32k Level 2 cache card that slots into it out of my old one, it makes quite an improvement on overall performance :-)

Dan

---
The Macintosh Council
http://www.macintoshcouncil.tk