To: "Vintage Macs" <vintage.macs@mail.maclaunch.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: KVM

> Macs that wern't switched on!!
Dr.Bott still sells a 2 and 4 computer ADB KVM

http://www.drbott.com/prod/db.lasso?code=1104-MSA4

I have the above 4 computer version found mint on eBay for around $50 or so
with full cables sets. As you can see they are a bit expensive new, but used
ones are affordable and worth it for space and convenience.

I've a 8 port and a 4 port Avocacent switch. (19" for PCs). I connect the macs (840av and a 9600). Industrial stuff

I saw the vendor has ps/2 to adb converters, but they are Eur 70 the set.
They also can connect Sparcs etc to it, same pricerange.