From: Vintage Macs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Manuel Marques
Sent: domingo, 11 de Setembro de 2005 10:13
To: Vintage Macs
Subject: Re: dead IIci

Nope, isn't a Daystar. It's a TransWarp CI-50(Applied Engineering). I
haven't checked the battery yet... but I'll try, just to make sure it's not
the problem!!!

Oh, and it will RUN 8.1. I'll install Born Again, and they say on their
website that a IIci is compatible with it... ;-)

Greets,

Manuel Jorge M. Marques
  _____

http://manuelmarque.no.sapo.pt