Thanks to all who have responded regarding my
questions about IIci performance enhancements.  The

Also: I have used that Ebay reference and have placed
two bids, each one for 4 16MB 30 pin non parity SIMMs
60 NS.

======

Here is another request for information.  I still use
Image Writers (I have several spares as well) on both
a Mac IIci and a 7300.  Many years ago I was able to
buy cleaning ribbons and regretably did not stock up
on them as they worked very well periodically to clean
the print head.  I used the last of these clenaing
ribbons many years ago. Does anyone know where these
cleaning ribbons can still be purchased?  Also: does
anyone know or can point me to any reference manual or
schematic that will allow me to understand how to take
apart an Image Writer so that I can clean the print
mechanism?

Mel

<http://www.mail-archive.com/vintage.macs%40mail.maclaunch.com/>