<Whine>
With the recent splurge of activity on this list, I would like to remind all posters that there is LEM guide to list netiquette. This guide is available on the Low End Mac website here: <http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml>.

I prefer to not have a bunch of wasted space on my daily digests, as has happened over the past 3-4 days. Please trim your posts!!!
</Whine>

P. S. What generates the =20 characters at the end of some of the e-mails in the digests?
--
Randy

OS X - UNIX for the rest of us
NetBSD - It's Explosive!