Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into it - I believe I saw that on the System CD for a Performa - let me look.

Kyle-

On Dec 21, 2005, at 6:37 PM, Juan Carlos De La Cruz wrote:

At ease looks GREAT!!! ANd surely useful for a couple tastks I plan to do on my IIci running 7.6.

However... I couldnĀ“t find on the page any link or reference to download it...

Any helpful hand greatly welcomed!

      Juan Carlos De La Cruz
                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     http://www.grupoazotea.com