Fellow Mac lovers,

As you should already be aware, we are combining Quadlist, the Compact
Macs list, and the Vintage Macs list into a single Vintage Macs list
hosted by Google Groups. The new list functions a lot like the email
lists we're use to, but with some improvements:

1. You can manage your subscription. Change mode. Unsubscribe. Set to
No Mail while you go on vacation. Add another email address. Etc.

2. You can read the list archive online. You can also search it using
Google's search engine. And subscribers can also post replies online.

3. No more [EMAIL PROTECTED] WARNING messages.

4. No more space wasted with all the list folderoll you see here. And
no ads in list emails. (The only drawback for us, since some of the
lists do generate a bit of income.)

I hope to see all of you there. We will be shutting down the existing
680x0 lists at the end of the week.

Dan the listmom