So, for example, if you’re gonna put it in a message, then you would do the
three finger quadruple tap to add it to your clipboard. Then you would go to
your Messages app. Double tap to open it with one finger. Go to the message
person that you would like to send it to. Double tap to go into it, and in the
edit box down at the bottom where you Normally would double tap to edit, do a
one finger double tap it will open up that edit field. Use your rotor to go to
edit, and then swipe down with one finger until it says paste and do a one
finger double tap, and the information will be pasted into the  Edit field,
then swipe right once and it should land you on the send button
Sent from my iPhone