One of the best I have found when using with VoiceOver on an iPhone is Chat AI
- Ask Everything
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/chat-ai-ask-everything/id6479610341

It is free, and relatively easy to use. You could ask about writing without
asking it to write anything for you. I suggest giving it a spin and see how it
goes. I also use another free app, Perplexity, but Perplexity has a much more
cluttered screen.

Richard, USA
“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it
on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”
-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site: https://www.turner42.com/