To create a list in the reminder app, do the following:
1, After opening up the app, double tap the shows lists button in the upper
left hand corner.
2, This is your list screen.  This is where you can come to create a list or
view any of your current list by  double tapping on them.
3, Right flick down the screen until you hear, create new list, text field.
4, Double tap the text field to activate it.  An on screen keyboard will appear
at the bottom of the screen.
5, Use the keyboard to type in the name or dictate the name of your list you
want to create.
6, Double tap the done button at the top left of the screen, or to the right of
the space bar of the keyboard.
7, Your list has now been created!!

You can create all kinds of list.  Grocery, packing for a trip, medicine
taking, etc.
If you take certain medicine everyday, you can create a medicine list, then set
a reminder in that list to remind you to take them at the time they need to be
taken.
Grocery list, add items to the list as you notice you need them, and then you
can use the reminder app to always have your grocery list with you!

Even though the reminder app is a simple little app, it can be very useful!

hth,

Chris Chaffin

Chat with me on Voxer at: cchaf...@twcny.rr.com
Follow me on twitter at: Chris_Chaffin68
Or on FaceBook at: cchaf...@twcny.rr.com