Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 4:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Setting up groups on my iPhone 5

Hello everyone,
I am fairly new to this list, but I am enjoying it very much.
Can anyone tell me how to set up groups on my iPhone 5? I would like to set up groups such as family, friends, etc and then add people from my contacts to these groups.
Thank you for any help.
Karin Cox

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

-----
No virus found in this message.