Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 3:13 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Re: NBA App

Hi,

The NBA gametime app is fairly accessible. And if your a sprint customer, you get to listen to the audio feeds for free.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Sep 11, 2013, at 12:18 AM, Robin <robin-mel...@comcast.net> wrote:

I 2nd that. I am also interested in a VoiceOver friendly/accessible iOS app for NBA games as well as NFL games.

Sent From Berkeley,CA