Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 7:41 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NFL Mobile app / changing team feeds

Great, and thanks for the update. I'd opened up a ticket against Audio
Pass last weekend, but I have yet to get a response. I'll be checking
tonight to see if it's fixed or not!

On 09/12/2013 06:38 PM, Chris Chaffin wrote:
Hello all,
One complaint, including mine, about the NFL Mobile app is that you were
unable to choose which team feed you could listen too.
Well, I finally got a reply from the NFL today, and according to them,
all of that should be fixed with tonights game.
If this is fixed, this would be great!  That means I can listen to my
games, through the team feed I choose,  by using my audio pass
subscription on my phone.
I love NFL audio pass, but sometimes I am just not able to sit in front
of my computer to listen to the whole game.
Just for those who do not know:
You can use the NFL mobile app to listen to your NFL games in 2 ways:
* If you have Verizon as your cell provider.
* If you have a NFL audio pass subscription.
I hope this has been helpful, and for those who would like to see the
short message I got from the NFL customer service, it is below.
Chris Chaffin
*** Message from NFL customer Service ***

Chris,

This should be fixed for tonights games.

Ron Strugano

Google Group.

Groups "VIPhone" group.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

-----
No virus found in this message.