From: Les Kriegler
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 2:45 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: problem using nfl mobile

This is very helpful. I followed your instructions and actually got a video to
play when I went to the game Center. I don't expect to see any life e.g. at, as
the games are not until Sunday. What is interesting is that I contacted
Verizon, and they would've set me up with a service at five dollars a month.
They said it was not audio pass, it sounds like they were going to set me up to
watch the games. I'm not interested in that. So perhaps your instructions will
finally be the ticket to give me the live broadcast on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone