Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 12:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Tap TapSee

I would gladly pay for the app for what it does for me, but I won’t pay a monthly fee, not at all interested if that is the case.

Alia
On Nov 7, 2013, at 11:32 AM, Blind Treasures <blindtreasu...@comcast.net> wrote:

There are certainly other options in which most people will probably turn to but I personally think TapTapSee would have been much better off with a one
time fee. I would have been more than happy to pay for the app but not a
monthly charge especially, like you said with other options available.
Thanks goes out to the people at TapTapSee for a wonderful app and good luck
to them in the future.

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

-----
No virus found in this message.