Hi Folks,

Been using KVM on Fedora 13/14 for a while now.

I have set up a FC14 machine with 2 linux and one windows guest. I'm
finding that I can't get the CD to work reliably and there seems to be
some kind of conflict/competition between the VM's and the host for the
CD. I have deleted the CD device from the Windows VM and that has helped.

If I mount a CD on one of the linux VM's, when I unmount it I find I
can't eject it without powering down the host hardware. If I run the
FC14 host without libvirt running all seems normal.

I'm sure there are some simple steps I'm missing because having to power
off the whole box to eject a CD is a bit of a time waster.....never mind
having to shut down the other VM's that are there.

Thanks

Ken

believed to be clean.