I got Equalizer 0.9 up and running (I couldn't make 0.9.1 build on my
system.)  It seems to work fine for me with VGL, both with and without
the -nodl option.  I'm running eqPly with the various examples under
examples/eqPly, such as screwdriver.ply, rockerArm.ply, etc.  I assume
this bug is reproducible on your end using those examples?  If not, then
please send me happy.ply.

Can you also confirm whether the bug is reproducible using Equalizer 0.9?

DRC