I found the solution, I needed to turn on each pc with a monitor, keyboard
and mouse connected,
when the operative system was totally loaded I unplugged the monitor,
keyboard and mouse
and connected to the next pc and repeat the process,
the matter of my problem was that the operative system didn't detect the
monitor and keyboard and mouse and it caused my error.

Turning on the pcs with monitor, keyboard and mouse connected the operative
system detects them and allows run VirtualGL remotly,
it is not important if I unplug the monitor, keyboard and mouse later.

Thanks for the help and your interest

this problem occurred on CentOS 5.5