The exact output that I get when trying through ssh is:
 $ /opt/VirtualGL/bin/vglrun runwb2
 [VGL] NOTICE: Automatically setting VGL_CLIENT environment variable
 [VGL]    10.1.255.247, the IP address of your SSh client.
 Xlib:  extension "NV-GLX" missing on display "localhost:10.0".
 Xlib:  extension "NV-GLX" missing on display "localhost:10.0".
 Thanks
 David
 On Wed   9:11 AM , r...@englobe-tec.com sent:
  Hello!
 I tried with the same result.
 I've also tried accessing through ssh X forwarding, also with the
same result.
 Thanks
 David
 On Mon   8:31 PM , "DRC" dcomman...@users.sourceforge.net sent:
 Did you try renaming the version of libGL.so.1 that is installed by
the
 application?
 On 3/21/11 11:45 AM,  wrote:
 > I've tried this and there are new lines in the output.
 >
 > [VGL] WARNING: The OpenGL rendering context obtained on X display
 > [VGL]    :0.0 is indirect, which may cause performance to suffer.
 > [VGL]    If :0.0 is a local X display, then the framebuffer device
 > [VGL]    permissions may be set incorrectly.
 > [VGL] WARNING: The OpenGL rendering context obtained on X display
 > [VGL]    :0.0 is indirect, which may cause performance to suffer.
 > [VGL]    If :0.0 is a local X display, then the framebuffer device
 > [VGL]    permissions may be set incorrectly.
 >
 > And then the usual:
 >
 > Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":1.0".
 >
 > I've tried with -nodl and -c proxy with the same results.
 >
 > Thanks
 > David
 >
 > On Mon 5:15 PM , "Nathan Kidd"  sent:
 >
 >     BTW, if you can't make sense from ld.log another simple way is
to put
 >     the vglrun command inside the runwb2 script (prefix the mono
command).
 >     That will narrow down if mono is unhappy or it is the script.
 >
 >     -Nathan
 >
 >     On 11-03-17 12:28 PM,
 >      wrote:
 >     > Hi Nathan,
 >     > I wish a good healing for you. Thanks for your time and
efforts.
 >     >
 >     > I sent the log in another mail but it seems like it was
blocked
 >     somewhere
 >     >
 >     > I'll go further with this since I really want to use my 3D
accelerator
 >     > remotely. Perhaps someone else in the list has seen anything
similar.
 >     >
 >     > The first mention to librrfaker.so was the following:
 >     >
 >     > 22848: find library=librrfaker.so [0]; searching
 >     > 22848: search path=/opt/gridengine/lib/lx26-amd64
(LD_LIBRARY_PATH)
 >     > 22848: trying
file=/opt/gridengine/lib/lx26-amd64/librrfaker.so
 >     > 22848: search cache=/etc/ld.so.cache
 >     > 22848: trying file=/usr/lib64/librrfaker.so
 >     >
 >     > And /usrlib64/librrfaker.so exists.
 >     >
 >     > The only matches for "error" are like the following:
 >     >
 >     > 22848: /usr/lib64/gconv/ISO8859-15.so: error: symbol lookup
error:
 >     > undefined symbol: gconv_end (fatal)
 >     > 23134:
/ansys_inc/v130/Framework/bin/Linux64/libComponentSystem.so:
 >     > error: symbol lookup error: undefined symbol: CoInitialize
(fatal)
 >     > 23134:
/ansys_inc/v130/Framework/bin/Linux64/libLocalization.Base.so:
 >     > error: symbol lookup error: undefined symbol:
GetTranslationW (fatal)
 >     >
 >     > Thanks!
 >     >
 >     >
 >     > On Thu 4:50 PM , "Nathan Kidd"
 >      sent:
 >     >
 >     > On 11-03-17 07:55 AM,
 >      wrote:
 >     > > "LD_PRELOAD=librrfaker.so ls" returned the usual ls output
(no error
 >     > > messages there). So I atach ld.log files to this mail.
 >     > >
 >     > > Using LD_DEBUG_OUTPUT to something like ld.log kept
returning that
 >     > grep
 >     > > output in the console, even unsetting +tr or setting
VGL_LOG. I set
 >     > > LD_DEBUG_OUTPUT to an absolute path into my home dir and
it
 >     > worked. But
 >     > > output was split in many files. I send you them compressed
in one
 >     > tar.gz.
 >     > >
 >     > > I also atach a compressed vgl.log.
 >     >
 >     > I don't see anything attached.
 >     >
 >     > However, my health has been going up and down for a while
and seems to
 >     > be going down again right now, so I won't likely look at
that log for a
 >     > good while. Sorry.
 >     >
 >     > What *you* can look for is which process is execing, and
does it try to
 >     > load librrfaker, and if so does it succeed; if not what
paths did it
 >     > try.
 >     >
 >     > -Nathan
 >     >
 >     > > On Wed 9:23 PM , "Nathan Kidd"
 >      sent:
 >     > >
 >     > > On 37-01--10 02:59 PM,
 >
 >     > > wrote:
 >     > > > I've tried the suggestions you gave:
 >     > > >
 >     > > > 1.- Adding -oglhw gave no apparent result
 >     > > >
 >     > > > 2.- Adding those 2 lines to the script added the
following lines
 >     > > to the
 >     > > > output:
 >     > > >
 >     > > > libdlfaker.so:librrfaker.so
 >     > > >
 >     > >
 >     >
/ansys_inc/v130/Framework/bin/Linux64:/ansys_inc/v130/CommonFiles/Help/Assistant_linux:/ansys_inc/v130/Tools/Qt/Linux64/lib:/ansys_inc/v130/Tools/mono/Linux64/lib:/opt/gridengine/lib/lx26-amd64:/ansys_inc/v130/Addins/./EngineeringData/bin/Linux64:/ansys_inc/v130/Addins/./DesignXplorer/bin/Linux64:/ansys_inc/v130/Addins/./DesignXplorer/bin/Linux64/locale/ja_JP:/ansys_inc/v130/Addins/./DesignXplorer/bin/Linux64/locale/en_US:/ansys_inc/v130/Addins/./TestingAddin/bin/Linux64:/ansys_inc/v130/Addins/./Ansoft/bin/Linux64

 >     > >
 >     > > So VirtualGL's lib path isn't there, but I'm reminded that
vglrun
 >     > works
 >     > > a little differently than how I usually launch VirtualGL;
it expects
 >     > > librrfaker.so to be in the lib path. A simple way to
ensure
 >     they're in
 >     > > the lib path is to run:
 >     > >
 >     > > LD_PRELOAD=librrfaker.so ls
 >     > >
 >     > > If the command fails to run (can't find librrfaker.so)
then the