I may have misunderstood. I thought you were running your test program with
VGL. How else would you be running it in TurboVNC? Yes, I think it's worth 5
seconds to see if the fix I made in trunk works around this. If not, I'll look
at it at some point, but since I don't keep the ATI card in my machine, this
will have to wait a while, until I have some other reason to change the card.