Thanks for this, looking at the options it looks like for stereo we are
indeed stuck with the Quadro cards. All stereo options I've tried seem
to get disabled on the M2090 and I don't have a Grid card to try and
it's not exactly cheap so I'm not going to pop down to PC world and pick
one up on the off chance it works.

Antony