---> I understand that Linux native containers can already run on BSD with
the Linuxulator layer.

Docker can't run on the linuxulator. Curious to see if kubernetes and or
runj do it. Me too I know that native code is better,but I know that no one
on FreeBSD wants,so instead of using bhyve,if I can,I prefer the lighter
Linuxulator.

--
Mario.