Hugh Williams wrote:
Hi Jem,

Their is no hibernate dialect for Virtuoso that I am aware of or have been able to locate. I shall check with development to see if and work has been done with Hibernate. What are your requirements in this area ?
No such thing.

Jem: What are you trying to do here? I suspect work with an Object-Relational abstraction using Java?

Kingsley

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support