zazi wrote:
Hi Hugh,
Hi Kingsley,
Hi all,

thanks a lot for your fast replies.
Unfortunately, I'm not looking forward to an option for OAuth on
Virtuoso Server with my request. I thought about a best practice on how
to consume a OAuth or similar authentication process on a Web Service
that I like to use with a self defined Cartridge, to receive
personalised results from that Web Service. That means that the user of
my application has also an account on that service, so that I can
receive personalised content over the related Web Service and convert it
to RDF triples.
To summarize, the authentication process is for the Web Service, which I
like to use, and to connect to the Virtuoso Server.

Virtuoso is the client so you can leverage Virtuoso's OAuth client functions from PL.

Links:

1. http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/voauth.html#voauthserver --- see OAuth client example

Kingsley
Cheers,

Bob

Hugh Williams schrieb:
Hi Bob,

Documentation on Virtuoso OAuth usage can be found at:

        http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtAuthServerUI

With FOAF+SSL being the best option of setting up personal authentication:

        http://ods.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/ODS/VirtODSFOAFSSL

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support