Boris Villazón-Terrazas wrote:
Dear Kingsley

Thanks for your answer.
Applying the CBD option evertything is ok,e.g.:
DEFINE sql:describe-mode "CBD"
describe <http://geo.linkeddata.es/resource/Provincia/Madrid>

The next question is if we can configure the CBD option "by default" for the SPARQL DESCRIBE?
how can we do this?

Thanks in advance

Hmm.

Will check to see if this can be implemented as a registry or ini file option, assuming not the case currently.

Kingsley

Boris

Kingsley Idehen wrote:
Boris Villazón-Terrazas wrote:
Hi all

I'm new on the list, so, please forgive me in advance for any possible mistake.

We are using the open source distribution of Virtuoso.
We have two different graphs: X and Y, and each graph have a set of triples.
There are links among the resources from X graph and Y graph.

When we do a "DESCRIBE" of a particular resource, the incoming links (of the resources from the other graph) are missing.

Is there way to solve this problem? or maybe is sth else?

Thanks in advance and regards

Boris

Boris,

You problem shouldn't occur if you have applied the CBD (Concise Bound Graph) option to your describe.

Could you repeat your tests using one of the following endpoints:

1. http://lod.openlinksw.com/sparql
2. http://dbpedia.org/sparql

Or if you have a publicly accessible endpoint, just provide us with a SPARQL Query URL.