Hi

You can run the following query to obtain a list of defined rule sets:

        SELECT * FROM sys_rdf_schema ;

which is listed in the example rule sets in the documentation at:

http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/rdfsparqlrule.html#rdfsparqlruleowlrelationexample1

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers