Hi Sumit,

The Virtuoso 6.x open source releases do not have any geo-spatial support,
which is a commercial only feature. The current commercial release supports
points only with support for lines, polygons, circles etc planned for the next
major release due our this quarter ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers